Under ever increasing pressure for rapid delivery of products, companies
need reliable equipment and support services to minimise down time.
Quality of product is constantly under scrutiny as markets become more
Pressure on profit margins means that all levels of product and service
costs must be controlled and minimised without loss of quality
Service providers often fail to provide continuity of service, which results
in slower and therefore expensive response to failures.
The Way Forward
The way forward is to devise programmes of planned maintenance and assured
contracts for service that are reliable and deliver quality response to
minimise costs and create customer satisfaction with personal service.
- An engineering service that is personal
- A caring service that is professional, reliable and prompt
- Clear and accurate service records
- Application of understanding and technical expertise in resolving
- Onsite and offsite repairs with assured communication advising progress.
- A service that cares for your business and your customers
- Development of agreed preventative maintenance contracts and schedules
- A cost effective service